Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Am I A Racist?

Am I a racist? Is this blog a hate site? Well, that is the assessment of the only person that has commented on some of my posts. Moreover, why these charges against me? It stems from my usage of Senator Barack Hussein Obama’s middle name. As the commenter mentioned –

Attempting to drive home the point about Obama's middle name does not help your case for not being racist. Why? It's just a middle name, sure. But why do you use it? The same reason many GOP surrogates use it. To drive home to all the redneck idiots "he is not one of us" (e.g., he is not a white person with Christian ancestors). I don't fear any man simply because his middle name is "Hussein" but many ignorant folks out there do. When you intentionally use "Hussein" in the context you are using it to call attention to Obama's difference in background, which since he is Christian, is largely based around ethnicity. Or you're trying to link him by association to the deceased Iraqi despot Saddam Hussein. Either way, it's a thinly veiled attempt at fear mongering, it's silly, it's childish and a waste of cyberspace. You're too well read to bother with that nonsense.
So by using his middle name I am driving “home to all the redneck idiots "he is not one of us" (e.g., he is not a white person with Christian ancestors).” I guess these “redneck idiots” need someone like me to remind them that Barack Hussein Obama is black because they are unable to turn on a television and see it for themselves. For the record, barrack Hussein Obama not only has Christian ancestors but also has Muslim ancestors. I hope that statement was not too racist!

Maybe I am a racist because I dare to mention
Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Rev. Wright is a black minister who used to preach at the Trinity United Church of Christ. I implore you to follow the two links and read about Rev. Wright and the Trinity United Church of Christ. You should also read more about Black Liberation Theology, which is more Marxist than Christian. I must be a racist because I am not just talking about two black men but I am making charges that these two black men are bad for the United States. Therefore, I must be saying that the United States should not have any black politicians.

On the other hand, maybe I am racist because I try to let citizens know that Barack Hussein Obama – there I go again – has connections to two homegrown terrorists. These two terrorists are
William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn. I have mentioned these two in previous posts. Now think about this. Remember Timothy McVeigh? Remember Eric Robert Rudolph? McVeigh was the monster who bombed the Federal building in Oklahoma City. Rudolph is the monster who committed a series of bombings that killed two people and injured 150 others. Can someone please tell me the difference between Ayers and Dorhn and McVeigh and Rudolph? Let me explain the difference – the first two are to the left ideologically while the media label the last two as right-wing nuts. All four are monsters. Yet, Ayers and Dorhn are darlings of the left. In fact, can someone please tell me the difference between William Ayers and Wesley Queen?

Maybe I am racist because I mention the connection between
Franklin Raines and Senator Barack Hussein Obama. Is it because Franklin Raines is black? What if I mention ex Fannie Mae CEO Jim Johnson and Senator Obama; does that make me a racist? What if I bring up ACORN? Alternatively, if I mention Odinga? Or if I raise the subject of Saul Alinsky? Let me answer the question of why I am racist.

I am a racist because I dare to criticize a liberal black politician. I can criticize former Lt. Governor Michael Steele, Justice Clarence Thomas, Economist Walter Williams, author Thomas Sowell, or former ambassador Alan Keyes 24/7/365 and no one would bat an eye. Why? Because all these prominent black men are conservative Republicans. Lt. Governor Michael Steele had
Oreo cookies tossed at him during his run for the Maryland Senate seat. The magazine Emerge depicts Justice Clarence Thomas as a lawn jockey on its cover. Police handcuff Alan Keyes and lead him away from a television studio, releasing him in a deserted part of town. Nevertheless, all that is permissible because they are black Republicans.

The race card is the act of a coward. It is used to silence the critics of liberal black leaders. Moreover, all too often, Republicans allow themselves to be silenced. Well, it is time to stop this nonsense. The Obama campaign and the leftist media label me a racist – and others – not only because we dare criticize him but we do not plan on voting for him. This is a despicable act of pulling the race card.

I use the full name for Senator Barack Hussein Obama solely because the left does not want me to. It may be childish but it is not racist. That is his name. Either live with it or change it. But no one has the right to tell me what I can or cannot say – be they Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative. If I allow others to control what I can say with something as innocuous as a name, than it opens the floodgates as to what else I can speak out against or allowed to say. I did not spend eighteen years in the United States Navy so I can have a Chicago Marxist thug – yes I said it – tell me what I can or cannot say.

I’ll say this again – Barack Hussein Obama is bad for this country. All anyone has to do is look and listen. I urge you to have the courage to tell the truth about this man. Do not let anyone still your voice. You are not a racist if you criticize this man or any man or woman, regardless of their skin color. Have courage. Stand up for your country and ignore the race card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one's easy.

You wrote:

"You are not a racist if you criticize this man or any man or woman, regardless of their skin color"

I agree. Being white, black, yellow, or brown does not put anyone above criticism - provided that criticism has nothing to do with the color of their skin, gender, etc. And in this case it doesn't, so it's fair game. I don't think any rational person will dispute that.

"It may be childish but it is not racist."

Again, you made my point for me. I never said using it makes you a racist or classified this site as a "hate site." But it certainly is childish.

csteffen said...

I guess the only thing I would add is that politics is often childish, as politicians have to convince the least common denominator that they are worthy of election, while the opposition has to convince them otherwise.

Why are attack ads so effective? Answer: because Joe Citizen understands them. Policy ads are interesting for some, but fly over the head of most.

If the worst thing you are called is childish for addressing a Senator by his full name, then so be it. It *IS* his full name, and if a middle name of Hussein conjures up horrific images that might sway a person from voting for Obama, then so be it.

Plus, what does that say about that person's voting criteria? If those on the left want to discourage a person from reacting poorly to Obama's middle name, they need to educate that person as to why they should think otherwise (unfortunately, they have been doing a fairly decent job of this).

When it is all said and done, the "sticks and stones" thing comes to mind...

Powered By Blogger